:: CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
This is your chance to have fun with other students and friends, practice Spanish, and enjoy your time in Seville. The two main free cultural activities take place every week, normally on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They can include:
- Guided tours through Seville, one of the most walkable cities in Europe. Take a walk with your peers through the most popular and historical areas of the city, like the famous barrio de Santa Cruz, and the just-as-famous Triana.
- Dance. Our dance teachers are professionals that will show you the basic steps to start dancing to the Latin and flamenco beats.
- Food and Drink classes. You can make with your own hands, and under the supervision of your teacher, a delicious Gazpacho Andaluz or refreshing Sangría that we will have together. We will also teach you about the history of Sherry wine, and how to tell the difference between different varieties with a fun tasting session.
- Film club. You will see some of the most famous Spanish films every usually Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons with subtitles to help you understand.
- Local events: In Seville, we host multiple kind of events during the whole year. During your spanish course you will be able to get to know local parties in Seville.